Copyright Protection

All pictures on this website are property of bethbozarthphotography. Please do not copy or use without permission.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

iheartfaces: Smile

I haven't entered any of the challenges at iheartfaces for awhile but was ready to jump back in. 
 This week the challenge theme is Smile!  
 I decided to enter this picture I snapped while sled riding with family recently. 
To me, the smiles are so naturally joyous that I can't help but smile when I look!
I hope it makes you smile too!

To see other great smiles, click on over to:

7 comments:

Kathy said...

fun!fun!

Laura said...

What a beautiful shot :) So much fun!

Melissa Ann said...

Great Capture!

Our Pictures On The Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Pictures On The Hill said...

FUN!

Brooke Moxley said...

It totally makes me smile too! :)

Paulette said...

true happy smiles